Facilities CoordinatorApply now
We are looking to recruit a Facilities Coordinator to join our team.
The candidate will support our client who operates a pharmaceutical site in Athlone. Working with the combined services manager you will play a key role in supporting the delivery of services. The overall objective of this role is to work hand in hand with the Combined Services Manager to ensure all Planned, Reactive and Projects works are undertaken in a fully compliant and efficient manner and thereby enable the whole team to deliver service excellence in day to day operations and reporting.
This permanent position is based on site at Monksland, Athlone. The primary role of the coordinator will be to ensure the smooth delivery of all hard services at our client’s premises in a practical and innovative way. You will work with the existing site-based team to deliver all day-to-day facilities services ensuring the appearance, maintenance, cleaning, vendor delivery, Health & Safety, event support and space/move management occur as planned and are in line with SLA and KPIs.
This role requires a good understanding of technical services in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, with excellent customer relationship and general management experience.
- To ensure the first-class performance and further development of the services we deliver at the site, day-to-day engagement with our staff on site and specialist sub-contractors to meet our contract KPIs/SLAs.
- xGMP Quality System Compliance is a core responsibility for the coordinator to have oversight and be audit ready at all times (Annex 1) * Support the onsite team to enable them to excel at what they do best. Ensure all staff training and inductions are up to date.
- Work with the cleaning manager to ensure that we a deliver clean and presentable buildings at all times in line with client’s expectation.
- To develop, implement and manage all PPM, corrective and reactive maintenance activities utilising the client CMMS system, ensure target completion rates are achieved and repairs are closed out in a timely fashion.
- Manage 3rd party contractors who deliver facilities services on site ensuring they comply with site requirements; H&S processes are in place and services are delivered as per specifications.
- Support the application of our HR and company policies
- Undertake and conduct performance reviews with our site staff.
- Working closely with our financial administrator to ensure the financial performance of the site, in line with budget
- Conduct regular site audits to ensure that the specified standard of work is maintained and documented accurately
- Take responsibility for all quality, environmental and health & safety issues and ensure compliance with client SOPs and policies and legal requirements including the effective closing out of audit action plans.
- Ensuring that project works are completed on time, in budget and to the required quality levels.
- Identify, implement and promote innovations/projects to enhance service delivery and/or customer experience.
- Production of reports, support the CSM and participate in the 24/7 emergency on call service as required.
- Encourage and liaise with the client for other service provisions to expand the scope of the contracts into the supply of other services.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years experience delivery similar services at this level.
- A good working knowledge of all technical services in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment *
- formal H&S qualification i.e. IOSH certificate or similar is advantageous.
- Dependable with proactive can-do attitude with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent IT, Administration and Communication skills.
- Familiar with ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 is advantageous.
- English essential – Excellent communication skills including verbal and the written word
- Assist in the production and delivery of all internal and external reports (monthly, quarterly or ad-hoc)
- Monitor and allocate work arriving through the ticketing system ensuring that all work is allocated correctly, and tickets are closed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis to update on tasks and projects where required
- Escalate critical/emergency works/tickets as per defined protocols.
- Support rostering and track annual leave, shift patterns, site coverage and training records.
- Track key statistics and metrics, update dashboards and identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Managing files and documentation for sub-contractors to ensure that they are compliant with client systems
- Reviewing and logging of all Health and Safety documentation
- Management of Training matrix and course bookings
- Completion of Service Report Audits to ensure good Quality Management