Experienced Baker North Dublin
We are urgently looking for a passionate hands on professional baker to be part of a highly skilled team in North Dublin. It’s a wonderful opportunity for the self-motivated professional to develop the career further and expand on the industry knowledge.
- Be responsible for the production of full range of high quality breads, pastries and cakes within the department.
- Produce, maintain quality and consistency in taste, presentation and appearance in area of responsibility.
- Ensure that Quality Standards and Procedures are in line with company Rules and Regulations.
- Ensure the Bakery Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Encourages an inclusive, learning culture.
- Liaising with department and higher management to discuss, review or implement company policy or store procedures.
- To maintain all Food Safety regulations and rectify any discrepancies immediately.
- Managing stock controls and minimizing wastage.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Implementing all HACCP and traceability procedures with the department.
- Min 5+ years of experience from a bakery or a department.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of baking i.e. from mixing to shaping and oven to displays.
- Experience in both Bread and Confectionery is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be highly motivated and a team player to achieve the retail business objectives.
- Passionate, driven and self-starter with strong work ethics.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Salary 25-35k (DOE).
- Group healthcare, pension and holidays schemes.
- Excellent location with free parking on site.
- Staff discounts.
- Company sponsored training and progression opportunities.
Please apply to Shakeel Kazmi with the most recent copy of your CV (preferably MS-Word format). Thank you!