My Client, a leading and progressive company, are seeking to recruit an experienced Facilities Technician for their high volume operation in Meath.
The successful applicant must have extensive and dedicated experience of installing, servicing, maintenance and commissioning electrical systems.
- Play a key role in delivering the start-up plan for the site, acting as an area SME during the handover process from commissioning through into qualification and process validation
- Develop customized maintenance and job plans for equipment, taking into consideration OEM manual, recommendations, regulatory and industry standards, company policies, appropriate predictive maintenance strategies, historical equipment data, environmental requirements and operating conditions
- Day-to-day delivery of all Mech/Elec programs including reactive and planned maintenance
- Identifying faults and rectification of same on all Mechanical, Control and Electrical plant
- Qualified electrician, with 5 years post qualification experience
- 5 years working in a maintenance environment
- Experience in Low voltage switchgear and controls panel manufacturing
- Electrical Fault finding, Electrical testing
- Electrical industrial installation experience
- Mechanical and electrical Experience on compressors, diesel generators and engines
Excellent terms and conditions await the successful candidate.
If this role is of interest to you and you are seeking an employer committed to your development then apply in confidence today. For more information please contact Michael on (086) 7815195.
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group. Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position.
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie