Duty ManagerApply now
The successful candidate will be professional, experienced, reliable and trustworthy. The Duty Manager will oversee all aspects of the Hotel operation in accordance with Company standards, including maximisation of financial performance and guest satisfaction. They will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and staff, planning, organising and directing all hotel services. This is an excellent management opportunity for the right candidate to progress in the industry. Excellent training and development opportunities available.
- Create a working environment that includes development of colleagues.
- Promote exceptional delivery in customer service.
- Ensure emphasis on achieving revenue.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in line with the Hotels guidelines and business plan.
- Efficient operation and cost control of all hotel departments and facilities
- Rooms and public areas consistently maintained to standards of attractiveness, comfort and cleanliness
- Food and beverage consistently maintained to standards of quality, innovativeness, service and presentation.
- Energy consumption is monitored and minimized.
- To interact and communicate with clients, guests and colleagues in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
- To be fully aware of all company policies and procedures.
- To be consistently well groomed and professional in appearance at all times.
- To be innovative – developing and implementing new ideas contributing to company success.
- To protect and promote the image of the Hotel at all times, both in print and verbally.
- Manage conflict effectively.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar Hotel Management role is essential
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Experience in training, leading and motivating a team
- Well-presented and approachable with impeccable attention to detail essential
- Hotel Management qualification is an advantage