Deputy General ManagerApply now
Here at Noel, we are recruiting a Hotel Deputy General Manager for our Client in Dublin.
You will play a pivotal role in the successful operation of our hotel. Working closely with the General Manager, you will assist in overseeing all aspects of hotel management to ensure outstanding guest experiences and optimal business performance. Your strong leadership, organizational skills, and deep understanding of the hospitality industry will contribute to maintaining high standards and achieving financial goals.
- Collaborate with the General Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the hotel, ensuring smooth and efficient functioning of all departments, including front desk, housekeeping, food and beverage, and maintenance.
- Maintain a guest-centric approach and ensure exceptional customer service is consistently delivered throughout the hotel. Address guest feedback and concerns promptly to achieve high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Provide leadership and guidance to department heads and staff members. Foster a positive work environment, encourage teamwork, and promote a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies to achieve revenue targets and control expenses effectively. Monitor financial reports and budgets to ensure profitability and efficiency.
- Uphold brand standards and ensure compliance with all safety, hygiene, and quality regulations. Conduct regular inspections to maintain the highest level of cleanliness, safety, and functionality.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to create strategies for attracting and retaining guests. Contribute to promotional activities and assist in building strong relationships with corporate clients and travel agencies.
- Identify training needs and support the implementation of training programs for staff members to enhance their skills and ensure consistent service excellence.
- Oversee inventory management and procurement processes to maintain adequate supplies and control costs effectively.
- Be prepared to handle emergencies and crises, ensuring the safety and security of guests, staff, and hotel property.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement, cost savings, and revenue growth. Propose and implement innovative ideas to enhance guest experiences and operational efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry regulations, licensing requirements, and health and safety standards. Ensure the hotel complies with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or a related field (a combination of education and relevant experience may be considered).
- 2-3 years experience as Deputy or Operations Manager or Operations Manager in 5* Hotels
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and inspire teams.
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of revenue management principles.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency in using hotel management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate the dynamic nature of hotel operations.
- Live in Ireland and have the right to work full-time in the Republic of Ireland.