Deli Supervisor North County Dublin
Due to continuous expansion and growth our client are looking for a number of experienced Deli Supervisors for their newly opened stores in North County Dublin. It’s a great opportunity for the right candidates to work for one of the leading Irish supermarkets chain where hard work is rewarded and progression is guaranteed.
- Preparation, presentation and operations of deli department.
- Working with the Deli Manager to drive sales and daily KPIs.
- Assisting with training and motivating staff to maximize turnover volume and profits.
- Dealing with customer queries, complaints or feedback in fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring the consistent levels of customer service are achieved at all time.
- To be creative with food displays, menus and daily meal deals while reducing wastage.
- Ensuring all food safety regulations and procedures are adhered to.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the similar role.
- Deli supervisory experience within a convenience or supermarket setting is a must.
- Understanding of food safety regulations and HACCP requirements.
- Excellent communication skills required with fluent English.
- Ability to solve fast food business problems in timely manner.
- Must have passion for cooking / fast-food with interest in fresh food and grocery retail business.
Salary & Rewards:
- Competitive salary for the right candidate.
- Holidays & rewards.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Opportunity for progression to the senior management roles.
- Staff discounts.
Please apply with the most up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration. Thank you!