Deli Managers & Supervisors – Dublin
Due to continuous expansion and growth our client are looking for a number of experienced Deli Managers and Supervisors for their newly opened stores in South and North County Dublin. It’s a great opportunity for the right candidates to work for one of the leading Irish supermarkets chain where hard work is rewarded.
Role & Responsibilities as Deli manager
- Preparation, presentation and operations of deli department.
- Responsible for promotional displays and daily KPIs to drive sales and margins as set by the store management.
- Leading, training and motivating staff to maximize turnover volume and profits.
- Dealing with customer queries, complaints or feedback in fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring the consistent levels of customer service are achieved at all time.
- To be creative with food displays, menus and daily meal deals while reducing wastage.
- Ensuring all food safety regulations and procedures are adhered to.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ departmental experience in the similar role.
- Deli experience within a convenience or supermarket setting is a must.
- Must have Level 1 & 2 & 3 knowledge of food safety.
- Commerciality and brand awareness.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required with fluent English.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets and KPIs.
- Ability to diagnose and solve fast food business problems in timely manner.
- Full knowledge of food safety regulations and HACCP requirements.
- Must have passion for cooking / fast-food with interest in fresh food and grocery retail business.
Salary & rewards:
- Competitive salary for the right candidate.
- Performance based bonuses.
- 20 days annual holidays.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Opportunity for progression to the senior management roles.
- Staff discounts.
If you are interested, apply with the most up to date copy of your CV (preferably MS-Word document). For details call Shakeel Kazmi at 086 783 8451.
Note: Only candidates with direct Deli experience will be shortlisted.