Day Time Chef in a Healthcare SettingApply now
Day Time Hospital Chef in Cork.
Noel Recruitment are urgently seeking to recruit experienced Relief Healthcare Chefs for short term & long term within our Healthcare Clients.
As a temp Chef you will be working in kitchens in Cork City & County working one off shifts or being placed on ongoing rotas.
Competitive rates and holiday pay. Both Full time and Part Time work is available. Morning & Day Shifts only (7.30am/8am starting times and 5pm/6pm finishing times), Monday – Sunday.
- Maintain high standards in preparation, cooking and presentation
- To assist with stock control, rotation and food costs
- Receiving and recording deliveries.
- Ensure that service from the kitchen is efficient
- Delegate duties as needed
- Help plan and create menus
- Adhere to and enforce strict hygiene and service standards
- Chef Qualification
- Must Undergo Garda Vetting
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy kitchen
- Fluent English
- Excellent culinary skills with very hands on approach
- Structured, organised and methodical
- Ability to deal with pressure in a busy operation
- Valid Manual handling Cert, or willing to undergo training.
- Valid Food Safety Level 2 Cert minimum, or willing to undergo training.
- Valid Safe Guarding Vulnerable Adults Cert, or willing to undergo training.
- Valid Hand Hygiene Cert, or willing to undergo training.
- Valid Children’s First Cert, or willing to undergo training.
- Valid Chemical Cert, or willing to undergo training.
- €18.00 per hour
- Premium pay rates apply for Saturdays, and double pay for Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Meals on Duty
- Work around your availability