Cork, Full Time
Noel Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller (Ireland) for a successful company based in Cork in the catering industry. Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, the successful candidate will be proficient in Sales Ledger Debt collection, possess the ability to handle a high volume of calls, experience of funds allocation, and a strong understanding of Credit Control functions.
- Implement and ensure compliance of the Company’s Credit Policy
- Be aware, understand and comply with Data Regulations, including GDPR & PCI legislations.
- Responsible for the Sales Ledger related portion of the Bank Account and relevant allocations.
- All orders to be actioned within Credit Control SLA’S, ensuring working within these limits, and minimising any impact to Customer, especially where overdue or over credit limit.
- Ensuring you are aware of the Customers Credit limits and terms that they are adhered to.
- Take and make calls in accordance with C/Control SLA’S, currently set at 250 outbound calls a week.
- Monitor and highlight concerns to Credit Control Line Manager. Expressly, but not exclusively relating to overdue debt, potential bad debt and high-risk situations.
- Ensure disputed invoices are actioned and chased for resolution; provide customers with copy invoices/credit notes and statements as requested
- Actively chase payment for overdue balances, especially where orders are holding.
- Generate terms and conditions for any new applicants, ensuring following Docu-Sign process and archiving.
- Responsibility to set up new accounts, amend existing accounts where authorised.
- Daily Banking process, including documentation, posting and communication.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in Credit Control environment, minimum of two year’s full time experience.
- Computer-literate (Microsoft Office & Financial packages)
- Desirable- experience in dealing with a high volume of accounts
- CICM Qualification or qualified by experience, possibly Third Level Business qualification.
- Desirable- knowledge and experience in detecting and managing fraud.
- Desirable- understanding of legal debt recovery processes
- Flexible approach to working hours.
Salary for this position is €30,000k. Please send your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com for review.