Cork, Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller (Ireland) for a successful company based in Cork. Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, the successful candidate will be proficient in Sales Ledger Debt collection, possess the ability to handle a high volume of calls, experience of funds allocation, and a strong understanding of Credit Control functions.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in Credit Control environment, minimum of two year’s full time experience.
- Computer-literate (Microsoft Office & Financial packages)
- Desirable- experience in dealing with a high volume of accounts
- CICM Qualification or qualified by experience, possibly Third Level Business qualification.
- Desirable- knowledge and experience in detecting and managing fraud.
- Desirable- understanding of legal debt recovery processes
- Flexible approach to working hours
For further details please contact Michael at (086) 7815195….CV to firstname.lastname@example.org