Cluster Revenue ManagerApply now
My Client is a dynamic and innovative hospitality group known for exceptional service. They pride themselves on delivering luxury guest experiences while maximizing revenue potential across the properties.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Cluster Revenue Manager to join our Client team. The Cluster Revenue Manager will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth and optimizing financial performance for a group of properties within our portfolio. This position offers a unique opportunity to lead a team of revenue management professionals and implement strategies that directly impact the company’s bottom line.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotels and manage day to day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends for each hotel.
- Assist with maintenance of 24-36 month rolling demand calendar for each hotel.
- Create and develop pricing strategies for each hotel.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution for each hotel.
- Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing group business strategies for each hotel.
- Analyse overall monthly performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies for each hotel.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity, for each hotel
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional, for each hotel to include hotel website & brand.com website where applicable.
- Ensure personnel are fully competent in the use of all systems in each hotel.
- Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
- Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc…) point
- Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action for each hotel.
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modelling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts for each hotel.
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…) for each hotel.
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business for each hotel.
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process for each hotel.
- Inspire Hotel’s HODs to further embed a revenue management culture in all hotels.
- Responsible for recruitment / training / writing of SOP’s / coaching / performance management and appraisals of reservations team.
- Visit the hotels to get first-hand knowledge of all revenue management issues and other key areas.
- Assist in the management of The Cluster Reservations office day to day management
- Any other reasonable requests made by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in revenue management within the hospitality industry, with a proven track record of driving revenue growth.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in revenue management software and tools.
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ethical integrity and a commitment to transparent and responsible revenue management practices.