Chef de PartieApply now
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to assist the Kitchen Management Team with the operation, food preparation, quality control, and inventory functions, to ensure restaurant quality standards and revenue goals are met and food and supply costs are controlled.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Be familiar with the menu and prepared for the business every day
- Ensure all dishes are prepared and presented to exceptional standards
- Avoid unnecessary wastage, follow portion planning and to act in a cost effective, responsible manner.
- Support the kitchen team in ensuring excellent food hygiene practice is observed in the entire food chain from storage through to preparation and service.
- Follow and adhere to HACCP compliance within the kitchen
- Ensure the kitchen equipment is in working order; report any maintenance issues to your manager
- Support team members to ensure the kitchen always exceeds guest expectations by consistently producing quality food.
- 1+ years of experience as a Chef de Partie
- Excellent ability to work under pressure as part of a team
- Flexible, innovative and adaptable
- Good knowledge of HACCP