Chef – Clare
Clare, Full Time
Noel Recruitment are urgently seeking to recruit experienced Relief Healthcare Chefs for short term & long term positions to join our team of relief chefs in Clare.
As a temp Chef you will be working in some wonderful Healthcare kitchens in Clare, working one off shifts or being placed on ongoing rotas.
Competitive rates and holiday pay. Both Full time and Part Time work is available. All shifts are breakfast, lunch & tea cover (7.30am/8am starting times and 5pm/6pm finishing times) Monday – Sunday.
Maintain high standards of culinary skills in preparation, cooking and presentation of all food.
To assist with stock control, rotation and preparing food costs
Receiving and recording deliveries.
Ensure that service from the kitchen is efficient
Delegate duties as needed
Help plan and create menus
Adhere to and enforce strict hygiene and service standards
Must Undergo Garda Vetting
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy kitchen
Excellent culinary skills with very hands on approach
Structured, organised and methodical
Ability to deal with pressure in a busy operation
If this applies to you and it is something that you would consider doing that is brilliant! Please contact us to arrange an interview.
You will also need
- Valid Manual handling Cert, or willing to undergo training
- Valid Food Safety Level 2 Cert minimum, or willing to undergo training
- Valid Safe Guarding Vulnerable Adults Cert, or willing to undergo training
- Valid Hand Hygiene Cert, or willing to undergo training
- Valid Children’s First Cert, or willing to undergo training
- Chef Qualifications
- €15.30 per hour
- Premium pay rates apply for Saturdays, and double pay for Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Meals on Duty
- Work around your availability