County Cork, Contract
Our Client is looking for a Experienced Catering Manager to run one of their busy units in Cork.
The right Catering Manager will have real strengths in team leadership, development and motivation.
You will need to have a good financial understanding and know how to operationally take ownership of every aspect of the food service operation, including full P&L experience
You must be passionate about fresh food, great service and standards and also be results focused.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven people & management skills
- 2-3 years Catering Management experience
- Experience managing a large volume operation
- Passionate about fantastic food and seamless execution
- Someone who has the passion and skill in implementing new ideas
- Good organiser and time management skills
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Excellent IT, reporting, verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues
- Passionate, committed, and honest individual who is a motivated self-starter with excellent people skills and always works to very high standards
- Attention to detail is essential