Looking for Casual Work? Extra Shifts? Flexible Hours?
Noel Group are seeking experienced Healthcare Catering Assistants and Kitchen Porters for Hospitals and Nursing Homes in various locations in Dublin and Kildare. We are offering casual work, but we are very busy at present. Full and Part-Time Hours are available.
We are recruiting on behalf of a number of clients currently looking for experienced Kitchen Porters and Catering Assistants to join their teams to provide support with the day to day running of busy kitchens and events. For these positions we are seeking those with previous experience.
- Set up, assemble and serve food for patients and special functions in a timely manner.
- Wash dishes and clean work areas, tables, cabinets and floors using appropriate solutions and techniques.
- Follow HACCP guidelines and ensure that all the necessary information is being recorded accurately and efficiently.
- Observe infection control and HACCP policies in food handling storage, wearing gloves and proper protective equipment.
- Communicate with patients in a friendly manner to take care of their dietary needs, and any specific catering requirements they may have.
- Deliver professional standards of service, working together with your colleagues as part of the catering team.
- To provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of everything we do.
The Ideal Candidate should have the following
- Previous catering experience and working knowledge of HACCP desirable but not essential.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service standards
- Good time management
- Candidates must be over 18yrs and have a valid work permit
- Training, Garda Vetting and Uniform will be arranged for you.
This is a casual position. In order to provide the level of support our clients require, we ask all candidates to be flexible in their availability to work. Shifts will vary depending on the needs of our clients and will include days, evenings and weekends.
If you feel you are suited for the job, living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you.