Noel Group is looking to recruiting Catering Assistants in Dublin and surrounding areas. The successful candidates will be required to join one of our clients in a friendly, busy and motivated Catering Team.
- Ability to adapt to working in new working environments
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills;
- Valid work permits to work in Ireland.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Ability to work part of the team
- Setting up the catering units / wards for daily service.
- Working from the pantry serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and teas.
- Day to day cleaning of the catering units and kitchen areas
- Serving and Probing food and recording temperatures.
- Cleaning the pantry and setting up for the next day.
- Working as part of the healthcare catering team and following instructions from management
- Food prep and food presentation while working in the healthcare canteens
- Following all HACCP procedures and guidelines
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively and be calm under pressure.
We will offer:
- Food Safety – HACCP level 1 & Manual handling training
- Flexible Schedule
- Part time, weekend days position or full time Monday – Friday position available.
- Week day work with premium pay at weekend.
Preferably you will have an in date practical Manual Handling certificate and Food Safety Level 1, if not we can arrange for you to complete various certificates.
If you are friendly with a can-do attitude and you feel like you are suited for the job, please feel free to apply as we would love to hear from you.