Catering AssistantApply now
The Ideal candidate will have:
- An up to date Manual Handling Certificate preferred if needed can be provided
- An up to date Food Safety Certificate preferred if needed can be provided
- Needs to be hardworking, punctual and reliable
- Have a good attitude to work
- Previous experience in hospitality industry preferred
Working on all areas to comply with company standards, adhering to safety/quality aspects, thus ensuring consistency every time.
Being a team player, in all areas as required, treating all staff and management with respect.
Able to follow company guidelines/training in all aspects of food preparation, production and storage.
Ensuring uniform and personal appearance is complying with company guidelines.