We are currently looking for part-time Catering Assistants to work in Athlone and Surrounding areas, being placed on ongoing rotas.
Holiday pay included.
- Assist with basic food preparation.
- Assist with set up and service of food counter.
- Keep the kitchen area, surrounds areas and equipment clean at all times.
- Ensure food hygiene and health and safety procedures are followed.
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Food Safety Level 1 Certificate
- Training can be provided
You will need the following documents to complete you application:
- 2 forms of ID (Passport and Drive License)
- Proof of address (for garda vetting)
- GNIB card (if non EU national)
- PPS number
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: €10.20 per hour