Position: Catering Assistant
We at the Noel Group are looking for a catering assistant who has strong communication skills, a friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service ability to create a great dining experience for customers at wonderful locations in Cork city and surrounding areas, working one off shifts or being placed on ongoing.
Flexible hours, competitive rates and holiday pay.
- Assist with basic food preparation.
- Assist with set up and service of food counter.
- Keep the area of the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment clean at all times.
- Ensure food hygiene and health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
Cleanliness: Being clean and neat when serving food and drinks will help create a great first impression to your customers.
- Proven work experience as a Catering Assistant – Knowledge of food industry.
- Professional level of English communication skill (written and verbal).
- Experience in heavy duty pot wash and deep cleaning.
- Time management and organizational skills highly required.
- Excellent Customer and personal service standards.
- Willingness to travel to various locations with flexibility in working hours.
- Valid work permit.
If this applies to you and it is something that you would consider doing please contact us at Noel Recruitment Ltd.
You will need the following documents:
- EU Passport, and another form of ID
- Proof of address (for garda vetting)
- GNIB card (if non EU national)
- PPS number