Bookkeeper/ Office Administrator
Tallaght Dublin 24, Full Time
The Noel Group are recruiting for a Bookkeeper/Office Administrator for our busy Client based in Tallaght Dublin 24
- Processing customers’ orders / queries
- Credit control and following up on unpaid invoices.
- Customer Invoicing and payment allocations
- Purchase ledger updating as invoices are received and match against delivery dockets.
- Purchase ledger payments to agreed supplier terms.
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Vat 3 returns, RTD and other Revenue Returns as required
- Weekly Payroll
- Update and Maintenance of employee records including contracts, holidays, sick days etc.
- Processing of employee expenses claims.
- Liaising with Accountant to ensure that monthly accounts are available to directors on timely basis.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Answer Phone, provide general administrative support and assist in the smooth running of the office.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required to meet business needs from time to time.
- Experience required in all aspect of the above areas- Bookkeeping and General Accounts Role. Need to have a solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable procedures.
- Needs to be a self-starter and capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and to work to deadlines.
- Experience in some of the large accounting software packages
Salary Negotiable DOE