BIM Manager Dublin
We are searching for an experienced BIM Manager to join one of Ireland’s leading building services engineering consultancy firm in Dublin. As a successful BIM Manager you will be working on a number of large scale commercial, industrial, healthcare and datacentre projects within County Dublin.
- Reporting directly to top management on the development and maintenance of existing BIM (Building Information Modelling) Accredited Standards, CDEs and overall Implementation Strategy.
- Managing and developing the in house BIM technicians’ team and model production.
- Liaise with client representatives, project managers, site supervisors and other relevant design teams.
- Develop & implement hardware infrastructure to ensure collaborative working and flow of information.
- Implement company standards and BIM strategies, training and support of colleagues regarding BIM Revit software.
- Regular auditing of project information.
- Raising technical queries and early warnings with the fabrication workshop and construction manager onsite.
- Be the main point of contact and the authority of BIM on a project, including providing leadership and guidance on the project.
Qualifications / Skills
- 8-10 years’ experience in the similar role.
- Relevant BIM Level 2 qualification.
- Must have experience managing a full library of works.
- Production experience in design, drafting or engineering.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage, motivate and drive the workforce.
- In depth knowledge of current BIM software versions.
- In-depth knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks Manage.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Full understanding of MEP practices, project delivery and construction methods.
- Passionate about the development and implementation of design technologies.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
Salary & Benefits:
- €60,000 to €80,000 (DOE)
- 20 days paid annual holidays.
- Healthcare and pension.
- Accredited training programmes.
- Further study sponsorships.
- Friendly and flexible working policies.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position.
Please apply with the most up to date copy of your CV or call Shakeel Kazmi at 086 783 8451 for confidential chat.