Remote Working, Contract
This role is fully remote working so we welcome applications from all over the country.
Role: FTC Auditor
Hours: 37hrs per week
Contract Duration: 4 months
Salary: (FTE) €49,845 (Non-negotiable)
Assist the Senior Auditor in effectively delivering audits and/or reporting topics in compliance with the department’s requirements (standards and budgets) including taking responsibility for end-to-end delivery of some audits/projects
- Planning, executing and reporting financial and other audit/reporting work to the department’s standards and in a timely manner.
- Developing (or assisting in developing) audit/examination approaches as required.
- Where appropriate, undertaking supervision, review and/or other activities where required.
- Maintaining and updating professional knowledge by identification of own training and development needs, updating skills and attending relevant training courses as agreed with manager
- Responsibility for client relationships (level of responsibility appropriate to client category)
- Providing written material which is clear and concise and addresses the relevant issues.
- Exercising appropriate judgment in providing conclusions and meaningful recommendations
- A fully qualified accountant and member of an accountancy body recognised in Ireland.
- A minimum of one-year post qualification experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential and able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner when dealing with clients.
- Written communication skills are required for drafting reports on the audit and management letters.
- Technical Ability – A good understanding of technical auditing and accounting issues as well as auditing experience within the past five years.
- Public Sector Accounting/Auditing – Experience of auditing and/or accounting in the public sector.
- Specific Competencies – Evidence of good analytical and decision-making skills and an ability to deliver results in auditing/accounting environments.
- IT Skills – Good IT skills are essential with particular experience of working in an electronic audit working papers environment.