Auditor -Fixed Term Contract
Noel Recruitment are currently recruiting Auditors for our client to work on a full-time four month contract.
Your role will be to assist the Senior Auditor in effectively delivering audits and/or reporting topics in compliance with requirements (standards and budgets) including taking responsibility for end-to-end delivery of some audits/projects
- Planning, executing and reporting financial and other audit/reporting work to client standards and in a timely manner.
- Developing (or assisting in developing) audit/examination approaches as required.
- Where appropriate, undertaking supervision, review and/or other activities where required.
- Maintaining and updating professional knowledge by identification of own training and development needs, updating skills and attending relevant training courses as agreed with manager.
- Responsibility for client relationships (level of responsibility appropriate to client category).
- Providing written material which is clear and concise and addresses the relevant issues.
- Exercising appropriate judgment in providing conclusions and meaningful recommendations
- Members of an accountancy body recognised in Ireland
- A minimum of one-year post qualification experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential and able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner when dealing with clients.
- Written communication skills are required for drafting reports on the audit and management letters.
- Technical Ability – A good understanding of technical auditing and accounting issues as well as auditing experience within the past five years.
- Public Sector Accounting/Auditing – Experience of auditing and/or accounting in the public sector.
- Specific Competencies – Evidence of good analytical and decision-making skills and an ability to deliver results in auditing/accounting environments.
- IT Skills – Good IT skills are essential with particular experience of working in an electronic audit working papers environment