Assistant Store/Site Manager – Dublin
Main purpose of the role:
Support the Site/Store Manager in all aspects of the operation of the store while gaining detailed experience in individual departments throughout the store.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
– 2 years` experience in the retail industry is desirable
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
– Experience balancing cash/tills is desirable
– Experience with fresh food
– Excellent communication skills
– Good delegation skills
– Highly driven with a strong work ethic
– Commerciality and brand awareness
– Passion for grocery retail
– Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
– Actively live brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
– Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager
– Actively participate in all training and development initiatives, and performance assessments
– Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
– Implement planograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in store
– Gain competence with all aspects of supply procedures – ordering, delivery procedures, stock rotation and control procedures
– Manage such departments as are assigned to you
– Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.