Assistant Store Manager
Mayo Ballina, Full Time
Our client here with The Noel Group is hiring for the position of Assistant Store Manager in Ballina for a well-known Grocery store chain. The ideal candidate must have a keen eye for details and figures as well as be a tried and true proven leader with the ability to train and motivate staff,
Assistant store manager roles
- Training staff by reviewing and revising sales training materials, delivering training sessions, reviewing job performance and coaching needs with retail store manager, and developing and implementing new product training.
- Purchasing inventory
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Helps customers by providing information, answering questions, obtaining merchandise requested, completing payment transactions, and preparing merchandise for delivery..
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment by developing and publishing evacuation routes, training employees in de-escalation techniques, and determining and documenting locations of potentially dangerous materials and chemicals.
- Keeping current inventory records by checking merchandise and anticipating customer demand.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Delivers quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Salary – €41,000
Please apply below or directly to Darren.firstname.lastname@example.org