Assistant Manager (balbriggan)
balbriggin, Full Time
The Noel Group is hiring for an Assistant Manager for our client based in Balbriggan
The Assistant Manager is a full-time position working an average of 40 hours per week, 5 days over 7 to include weekends and public holidays.
- Work as part of the store’s management team.
- Assist the Store/Deputy Store Manager in the day to day running of our busy store.
- Manage a team of up to 40 staff when on duty (90-100 staff in total).
- Stock ordering and control.
- HACCP duties.
- Ensuring that the store is ready for business on a daily basis to the required standards.
- Ensuring the highest quality product is displayed at all times in all departments.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Staff management and development.
- Staff Training.
- Security Awareness.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an assistant manager within a busy supermarket is essential.
- Previous experience within a Super Valu/Centra store is desirable as you will have gained experience on the GOLD System, however, this is not essential.
- HACCP trained.
- Be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
- An excellent knowledge of the retail grocery industry and current trends therein.
- Previous experience of staff training & development.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent security awareness.
- Good understanding of weekly financial reports.
- Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must be fluent in the English both spoken and written.
- Must be available for early starts and late finishes.
- Free parking
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives
- Health Insurance Scheme (reduced rates)
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €30,000.00 per year