Dublin 20, Full Time
The Noel Group is hiring for an Assistant Manager for our client based in Dublin 20
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Assistant Manager and if you share our passion and enthusiasm for fresh foods and customer care this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
The Assistant Manager is a full-time position working an average of 45 hours per week, 5 days over 7 to include weekends and public holidays.
· Assist the Store/Deputy Store Manager in the day to day running of our busy store.
· Manage a team of up to 40 staff when on duty (90-100 staff in total).
· Stock ordering and control.
· HACCP duties.
· Ensuring that the store is ready for business on a daily basis to the required standards.
· Ensuring the highest quality product is displayed at all times in all departments.
· Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
· Staff management and development.
The successful candidate must have:
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an assistant manager within a busy supermarket is essential.
· Previous experience within a Super Valu/Centra store is desirable as you will have gained experience on the GOLD System, however, this is not essential.
· HACCP trained.
· Be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
· An excellent knowledge of the retail grocery industry and current trends therein.
· Excellent people management skills.
· Excellent security awareness.
· Good understanding of weekly financial reports.
· Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
· Must be fluent in the English both spoken and written.
· Must be available for early starts and late finishes.
- Free parking
- Free uniform provided.
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives
- Health Insurance Scheme (reduced rates)
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)