Assistant Grocery Store Manager, Dublin
Are you seeking better opportunities in retail management?
Our client, a well-known Irish retailer are looking for a number of experienced Assistant Store Managers with grocery retail background to look after their newly opened stores in Dublin.
It’s a wonderful opportunity for the right candidates (Enthusiastic, hardworking & motivated) to progress to the next level and build career in retail management.
- To assist the Store Management in day to day store operations and business management.
- Ensuring the store is commercially merchandised and visually appealing at all times.
- To motivate and inspire designated team to achieve store productivity goals.
- Maintain a safe and clean store environment by developing and implementing required procedures.
- Maintaining accurate inventory levels anticipating customer demands.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- To ensure all HACCP procedures are followed in store.
- Be responsible to carry out regular stock takes, process orders and merchandising.
- Min 2-3 years of experience in a managerial or supervisory role.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of grocery retail business to include HACCP / Food Safety.
- Must have good communication and people management skills.
- Must be highly motivated and a team player to achieve the retail business objectives.
- Passionate, driven and self-starter with strong work ethics.
- Be open to undertake additional duties as may be assigned by the store manager.
- Very competitive salary (DOE).
- Regular bonuses based on performance.
- Flexible shifts.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
Please apply with the most recent copy of your CV (preferably MS-Word document). Call Shakeel Kazmi at 086 783 8451 for more details.