Assistant Food and Beverage Manager -Dublin 4-
South Dublin, County Dublin, Republic of Ireland, Full Time
The Noel Group are recruiting for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager for our Client based in Dublin 4.
The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience at the 4* Hotel. The successful candidate will forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
- Live in Ireland and have the right to work full time in the Republic of Ireland.
Salary: €35,000 per year (Negotiable)