Agency Hospital Chef LimerickApply now
Day Time Hospital Chef in Limerick
Noel Recruitment are urgently seeking to recruit experienced Relief Healthcare Chefs for short term & long term shifts with our Healthcare Clients.
As a temp Chef you will be working in kitchens in Limerick working one off shifts or being placed on ongoing rotas.
Competitive rates and holiday pay. Both Full time and Part Time work is available. Morning & Day Shifts only (7.30am/8am starting times and 5pm/6pm finishing times), Monday – Sunday.
- Maintain high standards in preparation, cooking and presentation
- To assist with stock control, rotation and food costs
- Receiving and recording deliveries.
- Ensure that service from the kitchen is efficient
- Delegate duties as needed
- Help plan and create menus
- Adhere to and enforce strict hygiene and service standards
- Chef Qualification
- Must Undergo Garda Vetting
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy kitchen
- Fluent English
- Excellent culinary skills with very hands on approach
- Structured, organised and methodical
- Ability to deal with pressure in a busy operation
- Valid Manual handling Cert, or willing to undergo training.
- Valid Food Safety Level 2 Cert minimum, or willing to undergo training.
- Valid Safe Guarding Vulnerable Adults Cert, or willing to undergo training.
- Valid Hand Hygiene Cert, or willing to undergo training.
- Valid Children’s First Cert, or willing to undergo training.
- Valid Chemical Cert, or willing to undergo training.
- €18.00 per hour
- Premium pay rates apply for Saturdays, and double pay for Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Meals on Duty
- Work around your availability