Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist with new hire Induction (uniform, clock cards, paperwork, schedule induction / initial training, introductions, etc.)
- Assist with reference checking for new hires within production department
- Point of contact for employee documentation for HR – medical certificates, absence forms, salary certs etc.
- HR and administration documentation filing.
- Owner of Production Training Matrix. Responsible for alerting management to training requirements.
- Assist with process improvement Initiatives / planning
- Filing and updating of employee training plans.
- Visitors, sub-contractors, paperwork for visits, PPE for visitors, meet & greet, signing in/out etc.
- Organize transportation and accommodation for visitors if applicable.
- Responsibility for ordering tools, equipment, stationary, PPE and uniform replacement etc.
- Updating of all online and offline communications / notifications for noticeboards in the company.
- Scanning and printing of drawings and check sheets for jobs etc.
- Provide assistance to the production team as required.
- In charge of the purchase of office, cleanroom and warehouse supply.
- Place orders with the material suppliers for the production and follow up the delivery and logistic with the suppliers and the forwarder.
- Performance of other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Arrange online and offline meetings, take minutes and follow up the tasks.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in working in an factory environment with experience of following procedures for data input, retrieval and documentation control
- Proven experience in an administration role
- Be computer literate and have a very good level of Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive attitude and comfortable dealing with clients and suppliers
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Familiar with the use of ERP system is essential
- Excellent attention to details.