Noel Group Healthcare are recruiting for Administration & Secretarial staff for existing clients within the Healthcare sector throughout County Wexford.
The expectation of the role of administrator will be to provide support to the service by assisting with administrative duties such as filing, diary management, receiving & transferring calls, updating and maintaining of records as required.
There may be a requirement to deal with the general public as part of clinical duties, and excellent communication skills, patience and empathy is essential.
Those candidates with excellent typing speeds & accuracy, and those with previous audio typing experience will be considered for Medical Secretarial roles.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience in administrative and/or secretarial roles and preferably within a healthcare environment, although not essential.
Candidates will be required to undertake Garda Vetting and Manual Handling training as mandatory requirements. As well as providing details for 3 references from previous employment, academic or organisations with whom voluntary work has been undertaken.
Additional sector related training may be required depending on role & service type.
- Candidates must have at least one year’s previous administration and/or secretarial experience.
- File, database & diary management skills essential.
- Strong MS Office experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills essential.
- Excellent written & spoken English essential.
- Audio typing an advantage not essential.
- Effective time management essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Diligence and attention to detail essential.
- Confidentiality will be expected in all roles with the healthcare sector.
Hours of work will vary depending on the demands of the service and candidates must be flexible to a roster that may include days, evening & weekends.
Attractive rates of pay will vary from €13.00 per hour with weekend & bank holiday premiums paid.
Our Ref: INDHC