Dublin 17, Full Time
Admin – Logistics Company – Dublin 17
5 days over 7
€14.81 per hour
40 hours per week
Overtime available (€22 per hour)
Role & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small but focused team where customer service is paramount. Applicants should have an interest in IT systems ideally and a willingness to work in our administration division of a Logistics Company. A good understanding of order processing procedures and computerised systems would be required. There will be extensive training to ensure the successful candidate gets fully up to speed on all aspects of their role.
The duties of the Administrator/Operations will include the following:
- Dealing with customers queries received via phone, email or in F2F meetings in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Preparing and submitting purchase orders on our computerised system (Exchequer) and keeping the sales team / customers well informed of the status of their orders
- Receipting and dispatching stock deliveries on a timely basis
- Assisting the Logistics Manager to ensure the Logistics division runs smoothly
- General Office Administration /Operations
- Preparation of Schedule – Filed. Managing local work and field employees.
- Meeting deadlines. Working under pressure.
- Carrying out all HHG Move Co-ordination
- Managing the ongoing relationships with the clients
- Price and move manage all modes of transportation
- International Move Co-ordinator – Must communicate between clients and removal crews to confirm costs, time frames and to assign crews of the correct quantity and quality.
- Import and export documentations, dealing with customs agents.
- Complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Overseeing day to day jobs and ensuring a smooth running of operations.
- Must ensure that all documentation is complete and up to date, producing job sheets.
- Can Do Attitude!
One to two years experience in a similar position would be beneficial but not essential. Also experience of working in a team environment in a customer driven organisation would be ideal.
MS Office, Exchequer Software or similar
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good communicator and works well as part of a team
- Out going personality
- Willing to take their own initiative where required
- Good administration skills required for processing and dispatching orders