An exciting opportunity exists for an Accounts Officer to join an expanding hospitality business in Galway city.
- Qualified Bookkeeper with industry experience
- Full awareness of Payroll, VAT returns, Cashflow models and Stocktaking
- Account preparation for auditor sign off at year end
- Knowledge of HR legislation
- Complete all creditors payments and complete the necessary ordering on a weekly basis or when necessary
- Experience of HSE/HACCP guidelines witin the Hospitality sector (desirable but not essentail but willingness to learn)
This role can be undertaken either on a full or part-time basis. Excellent knowledge of food industry required.
Excellent terms and conditions await the successful candidate.
If this role is of interest to you and you are seeking an employer committed to your development then apply in confidence today. For more information please contact Michael on (086) 7815195.
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group. Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position.
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie