Customers / Employers
As a customer whether you require a one-off recruitment service or are seeking a recruitment partner to supply and manage a flexible workforce The Noel Group can assist.
Whether you are one of Ireland’s leading multinational employers or a growing SME, we have specialist companies that can work with you independently or just as easily come together and offer you the solution you require.
With a network of 10 offices in Ireland and 100 permanent staff, our 24/7 service offers each customer a variety of services from tailored permanent recruitment campaigns to high volume temporary supply solutions.
As a customer using our services you will benefit on site from, a well prepared and experienced account management structure taking care of everything from Inductions to check-ins, appraisals, disciplinary and full payroll production working to ISO 9001 service requirements.
Back within the branch network, our Account Managers are supported by an experienced team of consultants, interviewer’s and payroll staff working through a fully integrated “one number” telecommunications service and an award-winning, Eclipse recruitment management and database system.
In instances where customers already have onsite recruiters, managed agency agreements or sole provider agreements, and wish to change supplier our migration and implementation team take full and complete responsibility for staff transfer and contract commencement, at all times reporting to our operations and HR Team.Candidate ScreeningInterview ExpertsProcessInsuranceLocations
Research tells us that more than 50% of all new hires fail. At a cost of 150% of annual salary, this is to be avoided. This is why we focus most of our effort at the beginning of the recruitment process. Recruitment with us is treated as a project and our project approach is heavily front-loaded, with a lot of time spent with our customers planning and creating contingencies.
Our early project time is heavily invested in detailed role profiling, understanding the need and what the perfect fit will look like. In creating the role profile, we will meet with the key stakeholders, get an impression of the key individuals, we will listen carefully, meet with the team to understand the dynamics and build an organisational culture assessment.
When reviewing applicants – we will assess the relevance of the CV to the role applied for, the flow of the CV, the quality of the presentation (Spelling, grammar, and general literacy.) and we will note carefully any date gaps.
Depending on the client requirements – we choose the right kind of interview to deliver the right kind of candidate.
Standard candidate acquisition flow:
- Client /Candidate Brief Acquisition: A detailed brief is taken from the client in a face to face meeting with key stakeholders.
- Custom Print/Media Campaign: Customised Advertisements are placed on all National newspapers and any other relevant publications.
- Database and Social Media Campaign: Existing Database is searched, known likely candidates are contacted and Social Media campaign is designed and initiated.
- Telephone Interview: Appropriate candidates expressing an interest are contacted with a view to creating the preliminary list of suitable applicants.
- Short List Created: A short list of no more than 6 candidates is produced and face to face interviews are conducted to produce interview list.
- First Round Interviews: Generally four candidates are selected for First round client interviews.
- Second Round Interviews: By agreement with Client, second round interviews are arranged for two front-runners.
- Final Selection: Once the final decision is reached the job offer is prepared and issued to the selected candidate. All unsuccessful applicants are regretted.
Of course, depending on client requirements, we can and frequently do create bespoke processes. Get in touch if you require something we haven’t outlined here.
All of our temporary workers are covered by public liability insurance. Ensuring they can confidently do their work.
Noel Group Company Locations:
Dublin City Locations: 46 & 47 Dawson Street. Santry. Tallaght.
Other Irish Locations: Kildare. Limerick. Waterford. Cork. Galway.